CHANOCH L'NAARPARENTING PROGRAM
A comprehensive, step-by-step program that addresses every parenting topic and concern. Practical tools to raise an emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually healthy and balanced child. Enjoy support along your parenting journey which will make the often challenging task of raising children a true joy and success.
Parents of children aged 2 to adult who are seeking quality information that is given over in a clear and systematic style and that truly works. Also, suitable for educators, mentors and therapists guiding children of all ages and stages.
Program Details and Features
- Main Program: A self-study kit that includes 3 MP3 discs, and a detailed handbook. The 3 mp3 discs includes 38 pre-recorded sessions, 20 bonus topics and separate tracks per class on common questions Dina has gotten and answered over the years.
- Option for phone line or online access to all classes and features. All listening options contain the identical information, the method of listening is according to each participants preference.
- Chavrusah Program-Should you like extra support during this program, our staff can set you up with a chavrusah (pending avalability)
- Upon receiving registration, your MP3 Discs and handbook will be shipped to you free of charge, with in 2 weeks
Program Package Fee: $300
Special Discount: For participants who have taken ANY of the Dina Friedman Academy programs in the past: $275
Early Bird Special: Pre-Summer Promo! Purchase package by May 18 and receive $25 off the Parenting Package!
Program begins: Any Time! This is a comprehensive Self-Study Parenting Program
Please Note: promos can not be combined
All recordings, via phone and web access are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase
Listen to class excerpts below:
Topics covered in program include:
- How to meet children’s emotional, physical, mental and spiritual needs.
- Understanding misbehavior and effective discipline and consequences
- Gaining cooperation
- Sibling rivalry
- Morning and bedtime routines
- How to get children to respect you – Kibbud Av Va’em
- Dealing with tantrums and emotional meltdowns of all ages
- Toilet training and training children to sleep through the night
- Helping kids become self sufficient and independent
- Problem solving
- Recognizing and dealing with special needs
- Self esteem
- Healing fears, anxiety and OCD
- Dealing with impulsivity
- Conveying values effectively
- Creating a positive and safe environment
- Trust and dealing with lying and stealing
- Preparing kids for school
- Protecting kids from abuse/molestation and healing
- Helping teens get through the years of puberty – tzeniyus and kedusha
- Practical techniques for creating a positive and lasting relationship with your child/teen
- And much more