You’re a loving parent.
One of the greatest joys in life is to watch your children grow up and get married. But when a child leaves home for marriage, it can be a bittersweet time. Not only is your family unit changing – your relationship with your child changes too. Generations in Harmony addresses the topic of parenting marrieds from every angle.
- Create and maintain a loving relationship with your married child
- Understand the parent/child dynamic shift
- What to teach your child before marriage to preempt common pitfalls
- Recognize the typical challenges that many parents deal with
- Learn when to intervene and when not to – and how to do it effectively
- Identify red flag situations and what to do about them
- Feel at peace even in situations that are less than ideal
You’re a young married.
Getting married is exciting, but also fraught with lots of change. During the first few years of marriage, your focus is on building a new family and adapting to the many demands of married life. Generations in Harmony will support you in understanding the changes you are going through, while keeping your connection with your family of origin healthy and strong.
- Create and maintain a loving relationship with your parents and in-laws after marriage
- Understand the child/parent dynamic shift and how to process those changes
- Strategically preempt many common pitfalls and relationship challenges with parents and in-laws
- Recognize the challenges that are normal, when to take actions and how to do so effectively
- Effectively protect your marriage boundaries with respect and sensitivity
- Recognize red flag situations within your marriage and when and how to include parents
- Come to peace with situations that are less than ideal and don’t seem to have a solution
Discover what Generations in Harmony can do for you!
Sign up for the free intro class.
10 week program
Weekly classes + weekly Q&A sessions
Private message center
Live webinar & phone options
Handbook with a summary of each class
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
10:30 AM EST